|About raw materials||Natural rubber
*Latex is an ingredient in natural rubber, and its protein has an antigenicity that causes allergies. Therefore, please refrain from purchasing if you have allergies.
|size||W23 x D25 x H16 cm|
|About the product||Realistic detail! Natural rubber outer skin with batting|
Target age 7 years or older
Main material: Natural rubber
Country of origin: Sri Lanka
What is a walrus?
It is about 3 m long and weighs more than 1 t. Females are generally smaller than males. A huge fang that reaches up to 1m is a trademark, and this fang is used not only for battle, but also for excavating prey on the seabed and as a support when going up to the land. It is said that even polar bears (polar bears), who are known to be the largest carnivores on land and are the creatures located near the top of the Arctic ecosystem, rarely touch walruses.
●Please do not use it for purposes other than viewing.
● Keep it away from fire as it may cause deformation, deterioration or fire.
● Do not handle roughly because it may cause damage, deformation or unexpected injury.
●As natural rubber is used, it will deteriorate. Also, due to the characteristics of the material, small holes may open during the manufacturing process, but this is not a defective product.
● Do not use if you have latex allergy.
● If you feel uncomfortable with your skin, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
● Be careful not to let children put it into your mouth.
●This product cannot be washed.
About overseas shipping